Paul Doellinger is Pastor of St. Paul Lutheran Church in Cassopolis, Michigan.
Church website: http://stpaulcass.org
Pastor Doellinger’s things to check out:
- Broadway Cafe: https://www.facebook.com/Broadway-Cafe-Cassopolis-MI-140792962619852/
- Old Tavern Inn (referred to as “Old Town Inn” on the podcast) https://www.facebook.com/oldtaverninn/
- Fruit farms around Cassopolis: lots of you-pick opportunities
- Silver Beach Park: https://www.berriencounty.org/1295/Silver-Beach-County-Park
- Check out Lake Michigan
- Warren Dunes State Park: https://www.michigan.org/property/warren-dunes-state-park
- University of Notre Dame: https://www.nd.edu/
- Morris Performing Arts Center: https://morriscenter.org/
- Studebaker Museum: https://studebakermuseum.org/
- Italian restaurants in Elkhart, Indiana
Today’s sponsor is Audible, go to www.audibletrial.com/LutheranCartographer for a free audio book and to try out Audible.
If you enjoy the show, please take a moment to rate and review the show on iTunes so that more people will see and listen!