Benjamin Hart is Associate Concert Master with the Louisiana Philharmonic, plays with the Polymnia Quartet, is a private violin teacher, and is a member of Salem Lutheran in Gretna, Louisiana.
Salem Lutheran Church’s website: http://salemgretna.blogspot.com/
Louisiana Philharmonic: https://lpomusic.com/
The Polymnia Quartet: https://www.polymniaquartet.com/
Ben’s recommended things to check out:
- National WWII Museum: https://www.nationalww2museum.org/
- Zoo: https://audubonnatureinstitute.org/zoo
- Aquarium: https://audubonnatureinstitute.org/aquarium
- Insectarium: https://audubonnatureinstitute.org/insectarium
- City Park: https://neworleanscitypark.com/
- Commander’s Palace (check out the brunch): https://www.commanderspalace.com/
- Latitude 29: https://latitude29nola.com/
- Ruby Slipper Cafe: https://www.therubyslippercafe.net/
- Parkway Bakery and Tavern: https://parkwaypoorboys.com/
- Bear’s Poboys: https://www.bearspoboys.com/
Louisiana Philharmonic YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEHuaW7GofJREJT0iyENsQA
Today’s sponsor is Audible, go to www.audibletrial.com/LutheranCartographer for a free audio book and to try out Audible.
If you enjoy the show, please take a moment to rate and review the show on iTunes so that more people will see and listen!