Pastor Timothy Pauls is pastor of Good Shepherd Evangelical Lutheran Church in Boise, Idaho.
Church’s website: https://gslcboise.org/
Pastor Pauls’ recommended things to do:
- Road trip to see Idaho geography: go to Stanley, down through Sun Valley, and back through Ketchum
- Bogus Basin for skiing: https://bogusbasin.org/
- Whitewater Rafting
- Kayaking on the river
- Lucianio’s Italian Restaurant: https://www.lucianosboise.com/
- Bardenay Restaurant and Distillery for Basque food: https://bardenay.com/
- Granny C’s Bakery: http://grannycsbakery.com/
- Vineyards close by in Caldwell
- Boise Baroque Orchestra: https://www.boisebaroque.org/
- Boise Philharmonic: https://boisephil.org/
Today’s sponsor is The Ron Paul Homeschool Curriculum, go to https://LutheranCartographer.com/homeschool to check out a curriculum that will help your children become good citizens of the left hand kingdom.
If you enjoy the show, please take a moment to rate and review the show on iTunes so that more people will see and listen!