Pastor Nathan Ragazinskas is pastor of Lutheran Church of the Resurrection in Pensacola, Florida.
Resurrection’s website: https://resluthpns.com/
Resurrection’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/resluthpensacola/
Pastor Ragazinskas’ recommended things to check out:
- Fort Pickens: https://www.nps.gov/guis/learn/historyculture/fort-pickens.htm
- Go see the beach, you might get to see the Blue Angels
- Naval Aviation Museum: https://www.navalaviationmuseum.org/
- McGuire’s Irish Pub: https://www.mcguiresirishpub.com/pensacola
- Nick’s Boat House: https://nicksboathouse.com/
- Joe Patty’s Seafood Market: https://www.joepattis.com/Joe-Pattis-Seafood-Company-Welcome.cfm
- (Landry’s Seafood has closed their location in Pensacola)
- Flounder’s Chowder House: https://flounderschowderhouse.com/
- Peg Leg Pete’s: https://peglegpetes.com/
- See the minor league baseball team, the Pensacola Blue Wahoos: https://www.milb.com/pensacola
Today’s sponsor is The Ron Paul Homeschool Curriculum, go to https://LutheranCartographer.com/homeschool to check out a curriculum that will help your children become good citizens of the left hand kingdom.
If you enjoy the show, please take a moment to rate and review the show on iTunes so that more people will see and listen!