Pastor Clint Poppe is pastor of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Good Shepherd Lincoln’s website: https://goodshepherdlincoln.org/
KNNA, Good Shepherd’s radio station: https://thecross957.org/
KNNA Theological Broadcasting: https://anchor.fm/knna-broadcasting
Pastor Poppe’s recommend things to check out:
- Check out the historic Haymarket: https://lincolnhaymarket.org/
- Check out one of the many breweries
- Check out one of the cigar bars
- Go have sushi
- Morrill Hall (University of Nebraska State Museum): https://museum.unl.edu/
- Memorial Stadium: https://huskers.com/news/2018/12/4/208126061.aspx
Today’s sponsor is Audible, go to https://LutheranCartographer.com/audible for a free audio book and to try out Audible.
If you enjoy the show, please take a moment to rate and review the show on iTunes so that more people will see and listen!