Pastor Randy Sturzenbecher is pastor of Divine Shepherd Lutheran Church in Black Hawk, South Dakota.
Divine Shepherd’s website: https://www.divineshep.org/
Divine Shepherd’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Divine-Shepherd-Lutheran-Church-and-School-289374446797/
Pastor Sturzenbecher’s recommended things to check out:
- The Firehouse: https://www.firehousebrewing.com/
- The Gas Light Saloon: https://www.thegaslightrestaurant.com/
- Go hiking!
- The Poet’s Table: https://www.theoutbound.com/south-dakota/hiking/hike-to-poet-s-table
- The Hippie Hole: https://www.theoutbound.com/south-dakota/hiking/hike-to-the-hippie-hole
- The Devil’s Bathtub: https://www.theoutbound.com/south-dakota/hiking/hike-to-devil-s-bathtub-black-hills-national-forest
- Black Elk Peak (renamed from Harney Peak): https://www.theoutbound.com/south-dakota/hiking/hiking-to-harney-peak
- Motorbike the Needles Highway: https://custerresorts.com/activities/scenic-drives/needles-highway/
- Mount Rushmore: https://www.nps.gov/moru/index.htm
- Crazy Horse Memorial: https://crazyhorsememorial.org/
- The Badlands National Monument: https://www.nps.gov/badl/index.htm
- Custer State Park: https://gfp.sd.gov/parks/detail/custer-state-park/
- Jewel Cave: https://www.nps.gov/jeca/index.htm
- Wind Cave: https://www.nps.gov/wica/index.htm
This episode’s sponsor is Ad Crucem. They make beautiful, robustly Lutheran cards, gifts, Christmas ornaments and art. Get prepared for Christmas and check them out at https://adcrucem.com
If you enjoy the show, please take a moment to rate and review the show on iTunes so that more people will see and listen!