Pastor Joshua Scheer is the senior pastor of Our Savior Lutheran Church in Cheyenne.
Our Savior Lutheran Church’s website: https://oursaviorcheyenne.org/
Pastor Scheer’s recommended things to check out:
- The Nipa Hut, a Filipino Restaurant: https://nipahutwy.com/
- The Rib and Chop House: https://ribandchophouse.com/locations/cheyenne-wyoming-restaurant/
- The Met (The Metropolitan Restaurant): https://www.themetdowntown.com/
- Little Philly Sandwich Shop: https://littlephillyshop.com/
- Check out the Cheyenne Depot Museum: https://www.cheyennedepotmuseum.org/
- See the capitol building: https://ai.wyo.gov/about-us/visit-the-capitol
- See Vedauwoo, a hiking area: https://www.cheyenne.org/listing/vedauwoo-recreation-area/440/
- See The Big Boy Steam Engine: https://www.cheyenne.org/listing/big-boy-steam-engine/116/
- See one of the missile facilities: https://wyoparks.wyo.gov/index.php/places-to-go/quebec-01
- Come during Cheyenne Frontier Days: https://www.cfdrodeo.com/
Today’s sponsor is Audible, go to https://LutheranCartographer.com/audible for a free audio book and to try out Audible.
If you enjoy the show, please take a moment to rate and review the show on iTunes so that more people will see and listen!