Pastor John Bombaro is pastor of Blessed Sacrament Lutheran Church in Hayden, Idaho, a suburb of Coeur d’Alene. He is also a missionary of the Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod, and is the Associate Director of Theological Education for Eurasia. He is a Lieutenant Commander as a United States Navy Reserve Chaplain with the Marine Corps.
Blessed Sacrament Lutheran Church’s website: https://www.blessedsacramentlutheranchurch.com/
Pastor Bombaro’s recommended things to check out:
- Ski at Lookout Pass: https://skilookout.com/
- Check out the great things to do in Sandpoint, Idaho:
- Schweitzer Mountain Ski Area: https://www.schweitzer.com/
- City beach: https://www.sandpointidaho.gov/Home/Components/FacilityDirectory/FacilityDirectory/2/69
- Go Kayaking and fishing!
- Go to the Crown and Thistle for great British food: https://crownandthistlepub.com/
- Gelato by the Lake: https://gelatobythelake.com/
- Radicci Italian Bistro: https://www.radiccibistro.com/
- Take a cruise on Lake Coeur d’Alene: https://www.cdacruises.com/
Pastor Bombaro’s appearances on Issues Etc.: https://issuesetc.org/guest/john-bombaro/
Pastor Bombaro’s articles on The Craft of Preaching: https://www.1517.org/contributors/john-bombaro
Today’s sponsor is Audible, go to https://LutheranCartographer.com/audible for a free audio book and to try out Audible.
If you enjoy the show, please take a moment to rate and review the show on iTunes so that more people will see and listen!