Pastor Richard Mittelstadt is pastor of Grace Lutheran Church in Brownwood, Texas
Grace Lutheran Church’s website: https://www.glcbrownwood.com/
Grace Lutheran Church’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/glcbrownwood
Pastor Mittelstadt’s recommended things to check out:
- Brownwood Lake and the state park there: https://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/lake-brownwood
- Check out the rodeo arenas
- Underwoods Cafeteria: https://underwoodsbbq.com/
- Cook’s Fish Barn: https://www.facebook.com/Cooks-Fish-barn-131491446884318/
- The Turtle Gelateria, award-winning gelato: https://www.theturtlegelateria.com/
- Lehnis Railroad Museum: http://brownwoodtexas.gov/228/Lehnis-Railroad-Museum
- See the historic Santa Fe Depot in town: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g55540-d4788838-Reviews-Santa_Fe_Railroad_Depot_and_Harvey_House-Brownwood_Texas.html
Today’s sponsor is Audible, go to https://LutheranCartographer.com/audible for a free audio book and to try out Audible.
If you enjoy the show, please take a moment to rate and review the show on iTunes so that more people will see and listen!