Anthony Oliphant is the Pastor of Redeemer Lutheran Church in Elmhurst, Illinois.
Church website: http://www.redeemerlcms.com/
Pastor Oliphant’s recommended things to see and do:
- The Art Institute of Chicago: https://www.artic.edu/
- A river architecture tour
- Best Chicago style pizza: Pequod’s Pizza: https://pequodspizza.com/
- Wrigley Field: https://www.mlb.com/cubs/ballpark
- Greek Town: https://greektownchicago.org/
- Any of the ethnic villages of Chicago
- Sports teams: no matter the time of year, there will be a team playing.
Today’s sponsor is Audible, go to www.audibletrial.com/LutheranCartographer for a free audio book and to try out Audible.
If you enjoy the show, please take a moment to rate and review the show on iTunes so that more people will see and listen!