Pastor Larry Peters is senior pastor of Grace Lutheran Church in Clarksville Tennessee and writes on his blog, Pastoral Meanderings.
Grace Lutheran Church’s website: https://www.glctn.org/
Grace Lutheran Church’s Vimeo page: https://vimeo.com/user111815071
Pastor Peter’s blog, Pastoral Meanderings: http://pastoralmeanderings.blogspot.com/
Pastor Peter’s recommended things to check out:
- Customs House Museum and Cultural Center: https://customshousemuseum.org/
- Don F. Pratt Museum of Military History: https://history.army.mil/museums/fieldMuseums/fortCampbell/index.html
- Nearby Civil War battlefields
- Enjoy one of the local walking trails
- Boat and fish the rivers: the Cumberland River and the Red River
- Go on a river barge
- See the local historical spots:
- Jefferson Davis’s birthplace: https://parks.ky.gov/fairview/parks/historic/jefferson-davis-state-historic-site
- Country music and other sites in Nashville
Today’s sponsor is Audible, go to https://LutheranCartographer.com/audible for a free audio book and to try out Audible.
If you enjoy the show, please take a moment to rate and review the show on iTunes so that more people will see and listen!