Your host of The Lutheran Cartographer, Nicholas Weber, recently moved to St. Louis to work at CPH. Nicholas tells you a bit about his decision and things to do in St. Louis.
My recommended things to check out:
- The City Museum: https://www.citymuseum.org/
- Ted Drewes Frozen Custard: http://teddrewes.com/
- The Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis: https://cathedralstl.org/
- Forest Park
- St. Louis Art Museum: https://www.slam.org/
- The St. Louis Zoo: https://www.stlzoo.org/
Today’s sponsor is Audible, go to https://LutheranCartographer.com/audible for a free audio book and to try out Audible.
If you enjoy the show, please take a moment to rate and review the show on iTunes so that more people will see and listen!